Liz Ankle Grmarais
Fabric: 13½ oz, stretch denim
Design: 5-pockeet, mid-rise, straight leg, cropped
Composition: 66% Lyocell (LENZING™ Lyocell RB), 32% Organic cotton, 2% Recycled Elastane
Care: Cold wash, with light to no detergent. Hang to dry
Label: Leather of animal origin
Made in Romania
Model: 179cm tall, waist 60cm, hips 89cm, chest 84cm wears size 27
• Made with 66% Refibra™ Lyocell fibers; recovered cotton fabric waste blended with sustainably sourced wood pulp; certified Recycled Content Standard 100.
• Blended with 32% organic cotton; GMO-free and grown according to strict environmental and social standards; certified OCS by ICEA.
• Core-spun with Roica™ EF, GRS certified, recycled elastane.
• Dyed with Candiani’s easy-fade Indigo Juice®, water, chemical, and energy saving technique.
• Sized with Kitotex®, a 100% biodegradable sizing compound extracted from a natural occurring polymer found in shrimp shells, recovered as waste from the food-industry, or other vegetable sources; non-allergenic, with bacteriostatic, anti-static, and anti-mite properties.
The Liz Ankle offers a classic straight leg jean, a slim-cut from the seat down the leg to the cropped ankle.
Fabric: This garment is made with Candiani’s KR7556 K-Old Pure fabric. Composed of a blend of Refibra™ and Organic Cotton, this fabric is double-dip indigo dyed for a rich and brillant color. Dyed with Candiani’s Indigo Juice® Technology, this denim requires only a fraction of water and chemicals to fade off the Indigo. It is sized with Kitotex®, a natural polymer that replaces conventional chemicals and grants a significant reduction of Water and Energy used in the process.
Denham the Jeanmaker was founded in Amsterdam in 2008 by Jason Denham. Driven by the pioneering spirit of the original blue jean, Denham approaches design with a passion for innovation while honoring tradition. Sustainability has been interwoven into their brand values since day one. From offering life-long repairs on denim to reusing vintage materials and washing their jeans by hand, Denham has always believed in being an eco-conscious company, because the truth is in the details.
|Dimensions||46 × 32 × 2 cm|
27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32