This skinny fit jean features a high rise five-pocket design with button fastening. A subtle yet vibrant wash brings this denim alive.
Fabric: This garment is made with Candiani’s KR7556 K-Old Pure fabric. It is part of Candiani‘s Relast Family, which means it’s made with the world’s first Recycled Elastomer by Roica™ exclusively for Candiani. It is Composed of Organic cotton and Refibra™ fibers, dyed with Candiani’s water and chemicals saving Indigo Juice® Technology, and sized with Kitotex® Technology.
Fabric: 13 oz, stretch denim
Design: 5-pocket, high rise, zip fly
Composition: 66% Lyocell (LENZING™ Lyocell RB), 32% Organic cotton, 2% Recycled Elastane
Care: Cold wash, with light to no detergent. Hang to dry
Made in Italy
Model: 177cm tall, waist 62cm, hips 88cm, chest 82cm wears size 25
• Made with 66% Refibra™ Lyocell fibers; recovered cotton fabric waste blended with sustainably sourced wood pulp; certified Recycled Content Standard 100.
• Blended with 32% organic cotton; GMO-free and grown according to strict environmental and social standards; certified OCS by ICEA.
• Core-spun with Roica™ EF, GRS certified, recycled elastane.
• Dyed with Candiani’s easy-fade Indigo Juice®, water, chemical, and energy saving technique.
• Sized with Kitotex®, a 100% biodegradable sizing compound extracted from a natural occurring polymer found in shrimp shells, recovered as waste from the food-industry, or other vegetable sources; non-allergenic, with bacteriostatic, anti-static, and anti-mite properties.